Monday, November 16, 2009

A UK Brand With Great Range of Pretty Things - Part 2

Prepare yourself for a feast of lovely pictures. I have taken these from 2 different shops. When I walked into the shops, they made me want to part with my money for these lovelies which are pretty to look at and practical to use.

The shops reminded me of one of our first ideas for our business. We wanted prints for practical items and we had in mind the style of prints we wanted. It was not so country but more trendy and refreshing!

Somehow we stumbled into accessories and we enjoy our accessories business too.

Anyway, the shops has a bright, cheerful and happy feel and I hope you enjoy looking at these pics as much as I enjoyed stepping into the stores.
They can even make a sink look so pretty.

These are from another shop in the departmental store.
And then there's a platter of many pretty toiletries. My fav.

No comments: