Thursday, November 12, 2009

A UK Brand With Great Range of Pretty Things - Part 1

There's this brand that I've came across that really has lot of nice things! I like their pouches. cloths and kitchenware. And I pondered really hard over what to get myself when I was in the shop.

I have taken some pictures of the shops which I will share later. And you can guess my happiness when I received 3 bars of mini soap from a friend yesterday and realized they were from Cath Kidston! Yeah! =)

It was this same friend that introduced me to the joy of giving a few small gifts rather than just 1 plain one. Being both shopaholics (although I must say long gone are the days whereby I shop like crazy and always have some things to buy the moment I step out of the house), it was a joy not only in giving but also in the process of selecting the ideal gifts for our loved ones many times over. And of course, there's always something our gift recipients will like out of the many treats.

And Jan and myself give the same way now too. It's definitely more fun!

In case, you're curious, this is their website: http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/ So sweet and lovely! Enjoy shopping around!

No comments: