Monday, May 17, 2010

ICING Musical Range of Accessories in Synwin Music

This post is long overdue. I have been wanting to post the pics of the new outlet we're in here.

And here they are:

Synwin Violins @ Marina Square
#03-117 Raffles Boulevard
Marina Square

Jan and myself was captivated by the beautiful store when we first came across it. It is all white and musical and has rows of violins hanging from the ceiling!

This outlet carries solely the ICING musical range of accessories.


And it brought back memories of me wanting to learn the violin as a child...

I love the sound of violin, together with piano. It's a good thing my mother didn't want me to take it up before I master my piano playing well first. I doubt I have the patience and passion to see it through.

But admiring the beautiful violin artwork and the other string instruments in the store is another matter altogether.

So, if you're like myself, it's ok too to drop by and check out the other lovely musical merchandise in store.


Immerse yourself in the beauty of music.

No comments: