Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Lovely Home Offices

Last week, Jan & I went for a meeting at a very lovely place that is Japanese styled. We love the ambience. It was tranquil and simply beautiful. They even have a big bookshelf filled with lovely books to keep guest entertained while waiting. And of course, we were served warm green tea while we waited.

Makes me want to share more of the pictures I have found. We love the simplicity of white.

A room that looks like is very close to our icing feel. Clean, pure white with a dash of cheerful colours. It'll represent the joy & happiness we have found working for ourselves.

Here's a warm and cosy one with a nice warm colour theme.

I like the flowers in the pitcher but if I were to see fake flowers on the wall everyday, I don't think I'll take to the idea very well.

And oh, here's my perfect room. White and cream, classy and stylish. And I simply love big white flowers, real flowers.

And a sweet girly pinky one here.

An arrangement like this is real cute too for now.

Currently, my room is arrange more like this. Sadly, not with such nice furnitures but definitely with the bed very nearby tempting me to lie on it during my first few weeks. Now, I can't wait to get to my laptop and work away.

There's so much we want to do, and simply so many dreams to chase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb